Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘Encore Vocal Choir ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is. Encore Vocal Choir, 6, Anglesea Street, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 4AX The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
• This website contains material that is licensed by 'Encore Vocal Choir’. This material includes, but is not limited to audio products, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Encore Vocal Choir which owns and operates Encore Vocal Choir.
Every effort is made to ensure information on this website is up to date and correct. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Encore Vocal Choir. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
This website and its content is the copyright of Encore Vocal Choir. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
• You may copy the content to individual third parties solely for their personal use, provided you clearly acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content in any way; nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You are entitled to download, export or burn downloads solely for personal, non- commercial use in accordance with the terms and conditions. No right, title or interest in any CDs, downloads or software is transferred to you as a result of any downloading or copying or otherwise.
All rights in the sound recordings, CDs and downloads are owned by Encore vocal choir’ or its licensors and you have only a limited, non- transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sub-licensable right to use the downloads for personal use.
You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, broadcast, re-broadcast, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any of the downloads, the service or any related software. You may not play, re-record or then re-digitize any downloads, or upload those downloads to the Internet.
You may not use the downloads in conjunction with any other third-party content (e.g. to provide sound for a film or video). The delivery of a download does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Product.
As the purchaser of digital audio files you are responsible for downloading the files as well as providing suitable equipment for this purpose. You are also responsible for providing suitable equipment and software in order to use purchased downloads.
Download speeds and duration are dependent on the internet connection speed of the customer, and this should be taken into account when purchasing and downloading high resolution files.
All products purchased through the Encore Vocal Choir website are delivered either (a) electronically by digital download or (b) as physical product by posted / mailed delivery.
For either a physical product to be delivered or a download to be purchased and delivered securely and electronically, a customer account must be created. Once purchase is completed, a purchased download will be immediately available in the 'Downloads' area of the customer account and an email notification of the purchase will be sent to the email address provided with the account. If the order and downloads are not listed in your account, please contact Encore vocal choir’ and we will look into the issue further.
Due to the nature of our business there may occasionally be short delays in shipping CDs in busy periods, but we will endeavour to keep these delays to a minimum.
RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS POLICY
Downloads (and unsealed physical product in good working order) may not be returned or refunded due to the nature of the product. Defective physical product and sealed physical product will be accepted as returns. If you are unable to complete the download process or wish us to provide a replacement for a file that is defective please contact us. You understand that some products may include content that you may consider offensive or otherwise objectionable. Although we will attempt to make such content clear, you agree that we shall have no liability to you for content within the downloads that may be found to be offensive or otherwise objectionable.
We are the operator and owner of Encore Vocal Choir, established in England and Our public address is Encore Vocal Choir, 6 Anglesea Street, Worthing, West Sussex BN11 4AX. We can be contacted by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org